Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Six Month Stats

Stats:
Weight:
13.2 pounds
Height:
26.5 inches
Teeth:
2
Hair:
Reddish with one long wispy combover strand in the back.

Accomplishments:
Sitting on her own
Rolling every which way
Doing the army crawl
Eating solid foods

Likes:
her brothers
laughing
oatmeal
squash
peas
her pacifier
chewing on everything, especially her toothbrush or a remote control

Dislikes:
getting dressed
prunes (can't really blame her)
peaches (not sure shes really mine)
being left alone in a room
NOT having her pacifier
We LOVE LOVE LOVE this little girl and are so happy to have her in our family.

Especially when she sleeps through the night.

10 comments:

the meyersons said...

You forgot to put me, her best friend, under her LIKES.

Silly Kristin.

This little girl is adorable.

Amanda said...

Holy cow, she is so adorable.

Katri said...

I can't believe she's already six months old. Where does the time go?....She's definitely a cutie!

Janelle said...

She is sooo cute, very cute post about her too! And the boys trip to africa? Priceless!

Anya said...

Ohhhh, I love her.

The Ravsten's said...

Sleeping is so critical in my point of view. I hope she sleeps through the night more often than not! Although, my 1 1/2 yo still has some issues at times. What's that all about. Happy Thanksgiving.

Jeni and Dave said...

Hi Matt, this is Jeni Deery from Cody. I saw your blog link on the Sherwood's site (we knew them in Idaho and also Phoenix). I thought I would let you know I stopped by. Your kids are adorable. Feel free to check out our blog.

Aaron said...

Your kids are all soooo cute! And so big. I can remember when Mason was just a baby...sigh. I am loving keeping up with your family. Hope you are all doing great! -Erin

Unknown said...

She's just a peanut . . . Tali was 14 lbs, 12.5 oz at her 6 month check up a couple weeks ago -- and that is tiny (like 25th percentile). I think Noa was more like Melissa's size. What a cutie patootie.

Anonymous said...

lovely little mouth you have come to me and let me show you what it is for, never had a baby suck me but I bet it feels awesome