Monday, October 1, 2007

The Good Samaritan

Today, I picked Mason up from pre-school. His teacher pulled me aside to tell me that he got very frustrated when she didn't know the story of the Good Samaritan. Apparently, he was trying to tell her the story and forgot part of it. He wanted her to finish it for him and she could not. He finally just shouted, "You have to be nice to EVERYONE!!". And that was that. All I could do was chuckle. I am guessing that bible stories are not part of the curriculum at school. Fortunately they are part of the curriculum in primary. Thanks to Sister Meyerson for being an awesome primary teacher!

2 comments:

Travis Meyerson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the meyersons said...

Um. This story is classic.

They really are listening. I better watch my mouth.