Sunday, October 28, 2007

To Infinity....

This year, when I asked Mason what he wanted to be for Halloween, I guess I forgot to mention that you do not have to be the same thing every year. So, he thought about it for a minute and said "Buzz Lightyear! I have a Buzz Lightyear costume!" He was so excited at the prospect of digging out the Buzz costume that nothing else crossed his mind. Perfect. So, we have year two of Buzz Lightyear and Cowboy Woody. And we are ALL delighted about it!

Just to note: When Matt asks the boys to smile he gets this:


When I ask the boys to smile, I get this:

I think it might be a conspiracy.

3 comments:

David and Maggi said...

Hi guys. I found you by blog stocking...new to the blog world and having so much fun discover the blogs of all the people I love. Your boys are cracking me up in these pictures (love the "smiles"). Our blog is www.therossstop.blogspot.com

Mark & Emily said...

recycled costumes are the best! I only had to buy a costume for Seth this year, and it was only 12 bucks! your boys are so cute!

Anya said...

I am sooo jealous. I begged the boys to be Woody and Buzz but no one was interested.
I definitely think you are onto something with the whole conspiracy theory.