Friday, October 5, 2007

Sleepers

Last night I went in to check on the kids before I went to bed. I also like to wake Mason up so he can go to the bathroom. This is what I found when I went into their bedroom:


One happily sleeping boy in his bed.


And one boy Missing in Action.


Upon closer investigation, I discovered these:



I looked a little farther under the bed and found this: another happily
sleeping boy...under his brothers bed.


While I tried to gently coax Oliver out from under the bed without startling him so that he jumps up and bangs his head, I woke Mason up and sent him out to the bathroom. I got Oliver all tucked into his bed and waited for Mason to come back in to go back to bed. After a few minutes, I got suspicious of how long it was taking him to go to the bathroom. I went to get him and I found this:

I just love it when they are so tired that they will fall asleep anywhere.
That means they had a good day. And that makes me happy.

11 comments:

amy said...

that is one of the cutest things i have ever seen - you gotta love those little guys!

Cassie Simonton said...

That is soo funny!! I find Coby fast asleep in all sorts of weird places...I don't know were they get that from I can only sleep in the comforts of my nice soft bed and my millions of pillows all around me!

Ras Family said...

I love the little things that my kids do. Just makes me smile and I forget about the struggles during the day. You have very sweet boys.

Travis Meyerson said...

Wow. Kristin...did you bore them to death or WHAT?

Seriously what did you do that day so I can do that to Lexi and me...I want to sleep like that.

Travis Meyerson said...

And by Travis Meyerson-that means Jenn using his computer...I don't want to creep anyone out.

spyderette said...

that's hilarious. gotta love tired kids.

CYD said...

That is great. This is the second blog I've seen w/ a child zonked under the bed. I remember being terrified of being under the bed..that's where the monsters are kids! Duh!!
Aren't they cutest when they're asleep?

Sleepless Tyrant said...

that was awesome. I love it!

LizzyP said...

Thanks for sharing those pics--I'm so glad your camera battery wasn't dead.

Sarah said...

That is hilarious! I can't stop laughing, your kids are so funny.

Anya said...

That is THE FUNNIEST thing I have seen! I am sitting at work laughing so hard I am crying!